Nixoderm Skin careABIGLOBALFOODS.CO.UK
Nixoderm skin care for skin problems such as: Eczema, pimples, blemishes, rash, athletes foot, ringworm and scaling skin due to external irritation.
- Suppressing the ability of fungi to grow or reproduce by altering their structure.
- Absorbing the sun's ultraviolet radiations.
- Works on reducing swelling, redness, pimples and also loosens and softens the dry and scaly skin.
- Drying and peeling of the skin.
How to use:
- Wash your hands before and after applying Nixoderm Skin Ointment. Clean and dry the skin area to be treated.
- Apply it 30 minutes before going in the sun exposure
- Avoid breathing dust
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing
- applying an excessive amount may result in pilling. Use a thinner layer or lesser quantity of medicine to avoid pilling.
- do not wash the treated area after immediately applying Nixoderm Skin Ointment.
- Also avoid the use of other products on the treated area unless directed by your doctor.