CERELAC WHEAT WITH MILKABIGLOBALFOODS.CO.UK
A fortified baby cereal with milk. Cerelac is a complementary food for babies when breast milk alone can no longer totally cover the baby’s growing nutritional requirements. Highly nutritious, easily digested instant cereal. Suitable as a complimentary food. Simply pour the ingredients into a bowl and stir with a spoon. Cerelac provides the goodness of cereal with 18 important nutrients. It is intended for feeding once per day. It is free from added artificial colours, flavours and preservatives. Suitable for babies from 12 months and above.
Cereals 60.6% (Hydrolysed Wheat Flour, Wheat Flour), Skimmed Milk Powder 25.2%, Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed, Coconut, Sunflower), Honey 5.5%, Minerals (Calcium Carbonate, Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (C, Niacin, E, Pantothenic Acid, B1, A, B6, K, Folic Acid, Biotin, D), Flavouring (Vanillin), Culture (Bifidobacterium Lactis)
Close tin tightly & store it in a cool, dry place. Use within 4 weeks of opening.
1. Always wash your hands thoroughly before preparing a feed & ensure all utensils are clean.
2. Boil fresh water. Allow cooling.
3. At the start of weaning use small quantities of Cerelac. The amount fed can vary according to your baby's appetite. Increase portions as needed to a full serving of 50g of Cerelac powder mixed with 150ml of pre-boiled lukewarm drinking water.
4. From 12 months use up to 2 servings of Cerelac per day
5. Always test the temperature before serving it to baby/toddler.
6. Use immediately.
7. Throw away any unfinished portion.